Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I have been negligent with my blog! August 15, 2012

I admit it.  Events happened so fast and my blogging ended up on the back burner!  I'm going to start with just how great the garden is this season!  The fence and water improvements were lifesavers thanks to a grant through Extension Service.


We have two water hookups in the garden now at the corners.  This makes for super easy water access,  the water pressure is great and two people can water at once if needed.




And note the glorious fence!  Supplies were donated by Long Fence and Greenview Landscaping did the installation.  It has really helped keep critters at bay.  We have had no damage within the fence since it was installed.


So thank you Extension Service for helping with these two critical needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment